I am a 31 year old wife and mom. I work full time as a Farrowing Manager for a 3,000 sow hog farm. This means I deliver all the baby pigs and take care of them and thier mommies until they are weaned and shipped to a nursery for further growth. I am also a Diamond Coach for BeachBody and I am here to inspire you to join me in my healthy lifestyle. I live in Southern Indiana with my husband of 7 years Steve, my daughter Evelynn who is almost 5, and my son Orrin, 2. I LOVE animals and have a degree from Purdue University in Animal Agribusiness Management where I focused on Livestock Reproduction. Odd career choice for a woman, I know, but I loved it. Before I had my kids, I worked as a breeding manager and then a farrowing manager for large scale hog operations. I then got the greatest job in the world and became a stay at home mommy. Just this year I decided to head back to the work world for a bit of a change! I am an immersed believer in Christ and believe that my body is a temple to do His work, so I work hard to eat healthier and keep it in shape. I want to help you make health, fitness, and clean eating a habit to live by for yourself and your family! I am very passionate about Team BeachBody, my Challenge Groups, and Shakeology. Each day I look forward to hearing each of your stories and watching your transformations. Check in daily for a great support network full of faithful, focused, and inspirational people to give you that extra push, motivation, and accountability. Visit my website, FB Like Page, or message me for any questions or to join me in this commitment!
This website and its content is copyright of Renee Faithfully Getting Fit - © Renee Faithfully Getting Fit 2015. All rights reserved.Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
I can be reached via my email: Krschopmeyer@gmail.com
Via Facebook: www.facebook.com/krschopmeyer
FB Like Page: www.facebook.com/ReneeFaithfullyGettingFit
I first started BeachBody in April 2014. I had just had my son in December and he was a whopping 10 lbs 4oz and 24.5 inches long and that was with taking him a week early via c-section. I was overstretched and measured 8 weeks ahead my whole pregnancy due to his size and extra fluid. Before getting pregnant with him, I wasn’t happy with how I looked especially after having my daughter just 22 months prior. But I figured that I wasn’t done having kids and I was supposed to be “fat and happy” when your are married. I needed a change and was able to confide in a good friend who became my coach and it was a stretch! My husband made me workout everyday since we paid the money for it and seeing the transformation has been wonderful. I still have excessive skin that will never go away but everything else is toning up and I am feeling great!
After seeing amazing results from one of my great college friends and knowing I desperately needed to get back in shape after having such a big baby, I took a plunge and joined BeachBody and teamed up with my coach Kaila Martin in late April. I started exercising daily with Focus T-25~ Only 25 minute workouts AND I didn’t have to leave the house! Major perk for me being a stay-at-home mom with 2 kids, I didn’t have the time to leave to work out, much less find babysitters and such. Having had multiple knee surgeries, I was unable to go “all-out” and was SUPER excited to see that there was a modifier in ALL the workouts to make it easier. At first, I was reserved about drinking the Shakeology due to Orrins dairy protein allergy and the fact that I am donating extra breast milk to Indiana Mother’s Milk Bank for pre-term babies. I WAS SO WRONG! They offer a vegan option that I now drink on a daily basis for breakfast. Amazing meal shake that feels like a cheat meal, but isn’t and it is super packed with nutrition. I don’t really diet, but practice clean eating, portion control (big one for me!), and eating several meals a day.
Since April, I have gone from a tight size 18 down to a 9/10 comfortably and have officially gotten rid of all the xl and most large stuff out of my closet… it is so great to be able to go out and get a new wardrobe and not have to worry about things not fitting! I still have excess skin but am still working on that everyday!! That is 13 lbs and 37.5 inches and that is with modified excercises!! My energy levels are up (a plus with two kids), I’m not as tired, and I feel better and more confident in how I look and feel. My challenge groups are great and hold me accountable and encourage me EVERY SINGLE DAY of this journey! Achieving awesome results in a HEALTHY way. With these proven results, I am excited to say I am now a coach for BeachBody and am offering others motivation, support, and accountability so they can better their lifestyles and reach their Goals like I am! If you are interested in more information about what a challenge groups entails, comment or send me a message!!
While reading our posts and daily tweets you assume the following:
1. We are an affiliate and therefore we use affiliate links, banner ads, product stores and other forms of advertisement in which we use to earn a commission (make money online).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Renee Faithfully Getting Fit and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Renee Faithfully Getting Fit. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Renee Faithfully Getting Fit takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Renee Faithfully Getting Fit's prior written consent.
Like many other Web sites, Renee Faithfully Getting Fit makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Renee Faithfully Getting Fit and other sites on the Internet.
Renee Faithfully Getting Fit has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser's respective websites.
I invite you to create your FREE Beachbody Membership for cool fitness tips, recipes, progress tracking, and goal setting! For the best results, you need a good nutrition plan and support network to keep you focused…AND you’ll have ME as your free coach!
If you’re wanting a little more encouragement and motivation, I invite you to check in daily with my Challenge Groups for a great support network full of faithful, focused, and inspirational people to give you that extra push, motivation, and accountability. I have new ones starting about twice monthly! Visit my website www.ReneeFaithfullyGettingFit.com, FB Like Page www.facebook.com/faithfullygettingfit, or message me for any questions or to join me in this commitment!